07 October 2006

the haze is so bad! how do i go jog? dammit... i could distinctively smell it the second i came out of my room... bad bad bad... i'm supposed to be exercising and the haze isnt helping... sigh...

went shopping yesterday... didnt buy ANYTHING... haha... i dont know if its good or bad... good coz i didnt spend... and bad coz i didnt get my long awaited retail therapy! ahhh! i will go again! i have to... hee... ^^

past few days been working like a factory girl at a garment factory... haha... sew sew sew... but it was good practice for me... been sewing ribbons onto satin... if you do not realise how hard it is to sew that... you should find out some day... haha...

i really hope i get to go backstage during the singapore fashion week... oh pls pls pls... its gonna be such a good experience! and i hope i'll have eye candy backstage... hehe... well... i do mean STRAIGHT eye candy... hee... ^^

got to get to work! i have customization orders from a friend... so i'm coming up with a new design... and also a pair of new earrings for myself for my cousin's wedding which is next saturday! *and my uncle just informed my family last night! i was so so shocked... haha... i always thought it would be 1 mth in advance... but then again my other uncle said... he's character is just like that... so as long as its not 24 hours notice its good enough... haha*

No comments: