20 October 2006




yay! the long awaited letter has arrived! yay! i had been waiting so impatiently for this letter! haha... coz it was just taking too long... its my sem 1 results! heehee... even my father was impatient and he decided to take a peek at my results without opening the envelop... explains the torn window haha...



well well... it reminds me of many things... haha... firstly the colour definitely reminds me of tj result slips... haha the beige kinda colour and the layout is the same too! heehee... also the grades were kinda like my sec 1 first sem results too... but i do hope that it carries on being the same for ALL SEMS that i'll be going through the whole of my course in nafa... =D (i dont really want it to turn out like throughout my sec sch years... it just went downhill after the first sem!)

on the whole... i'm happy with my results... heehee... will strive HARDER! nonetheless...

No comments: