24 December 2011

T'is the Season to be Jolly


They say Christmas is the season of giving though it's probably more true that it's also the season of buying (I've done so much shopping!). This year, I made my gifts instead of buying them for my colleagues in the office. Of course that involves a lot of kitchen action but it couldn't be merrier.



 

I made hot chocolate sticks (dark chocolate with orange and caramelised white chocolate with orange and sea salt), had them individually wrapped and popped them into brown paper bags decorated with a pompom.





 

A handwritten tag and instructions for using the hot chocolate completes the set! Although it isn't winter here, but the perpetual rain has made a hot chocolate seem appropriate, especially in the igloo of my office.





 
 
I have the mind to bake Christmas cookies and try more flavours for the hot chocolate for another party I have coming up on the 30th. Sugar cookies with hot chocolate, perfect for a relaxing Christmas week, don't you think? Maybe you should make your gifts next year, too!






Here's wishing you a joyous festive season filled with love.
Enjoy the partying and have a very merry Christmas!


No comments: